Looking for a responsible support staff for busy automotive dealership. This is a full time position.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Unloading vehicles from transport truck.
- Looking over vehicles upon delivery to ensure no damage.
- Organizing New and Used Sales Lot.
- Maintaining keys and vehicle packets for vehicles in key system.
- Maintain all vehicles on the lot. Ensure there is no damage to vehicles and ensure routine maintenance is performed on lot vehicles.
- Gas up all company vehicles.
- Update pricing stickers in windows.
- Move vehicles as needed for inclement weather.
- Performing regular physical inventory checks and counts.
- Helping locate vehicles for sales and service department.
- Any other request manager deems necessary.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a good driving record
- Must be able to pass a back ground check
- Must be able to adapt at any given time depending on how busy we may be
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle