Oil Change and Maintenance Technician
As an Oil Change and Maintenance Technician at Danny Fitzway Car Clinic you will be responsible for checking out and reporting your findings to the service advisor by using our digital checkout software and our RO Writer point of sale software. Technicians will be educated on how to correctly and consistently test drive, diagnose, look over and write up a course of action for the service advisor to use to clearly communicate with the client the findings.
Oil Change and Maintenance Technician will be responsible for
- Performing scheduled maintenance on all makes and models of vehicles.
- Report findings using our custom digital computer application.
- Maintain a professional work area and one’s self.
- Act as a helper to the other technicians when asked.
- Perform online training as requested by management.
- Maintain, clean and repair maintenance equipment as required.
- Perform fluid flushes and other routine maintenance as required.
- Keep his/her work shop clean and orderly as required.
Oil Change and Maintenance Technician requirements are as following:
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must meet company insurability requirements
- Must be available from 7:15 Am until 6:00 pm.
- Must be available Monday thru Friday
- Must be available 35 to 50 hours per week.