Digital Marketing Specialist
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help us execute comprehensive digital marketing campaigns.
Who are we? We are Fitzgerald Auto Mall, one of the largest auto groups in the US with over 20 dealership locations spread across 3 states and 24 websites.
- Create comprehensive and integrated digital marketing strategies across all websites.
- Oversee and manage product websites with a focus on driving traffic and promoting Mr. Fitzgerald’s message.
- Conduct audits of our clients' digital marketing efforts to determine past performance and set benchmarks for moving forward.
- Work within the digital marketing team to track, analyze, and develop meaningful reporting for clients and proactively recommend next steps based on past performance.
- Partner with internal teams to manage campaigns across all digital channels.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging tactics and techniques. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Implement current search engine optimization strategies for client sites using tactics such as keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, and content marketing.
- Ability to communicate - orally and written - in a concise, professional manner
Requirements: Talent, passion, and desire to learn matter more to us than years of experience, but here’s the type of experience we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Photoshop
- Experience with content marketing
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Working knowledge of automotive dealerships and the industry
- Bonus: experience with Facebook for Business, SnapChat Ads, and Twitter
- Extra bonus: Proven experience with Google Adwords, Bing, and other PPC platforms.
We allow our employees creative freedom. We treat them with respect. We value their opinions. In that spirit, we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental
- 401K Contributions
- Employer Paid Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
Job Reference #: 96760