Body Shop Technician
Looking for a job that combines a good culture with a steady paycheck? Fitzgerald Auto Mall has an open opportunity for a high-energy automotive body shop painter’s helper who wants to work as a team and serve customers who love to service with us.
By joining our family-owned and operated team, you will see that we strongly believe in our core values of honesty, respect, and dignity. Holding true to our values and commitment to our community, we have become a green corporation and participate in community service through our frequent pet adoption programs and our child safety seat checks at our stores.
At Fitzgerald Auto Mall, you will join a team of high-energy, customer-service focused individuals. Our teams work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. We invest in our employees and often promote from within.
We are excited to hear from you as Fitzgerald Auto Mall believes our success and progression is a direct result of our employees!
What We Offer:
- Health & Dental * 401K Contributions * Paid Vacation * Employer Paid Short Term/Long Term Disability * Employer Paid Life Insurance * Opportunity for advancement * Competitive pay plan
Body Shop Technician-
- Repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications and time standards.
- Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards
- Checks parts against estimate and ensures proper parts are ordered and received
- Prepares vehicles for body repair work
- Notifies management of any difficulties or problems that may prevent a quality job from being performed or cause a change in the promised time
- Maintains tools and equipment in a proper state of repair
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners, and other hazardous Reports any deviations to management.
- Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
Fitzgerald Auto Malls is an equal opportunity employer