Body Shop Estimator
Auto Body Shop Estimator / Appraiser
- Meet and greet customers, help process insurance claims and prepares estimates/photos for upload and approval.
- Be knowledgeable of most major Insurance Direct Repair Program protocols and have the ability to upload estimates/images that meet those standards.
- Maintain contact with customer while vehicle is in the repair process along with communicating regarding status of repair.
- Prepare and submit claims and collect all outstanding payments
- Reconcile and prepare for invoicing final invoices that match approved estimates.
- Contact owner well in advance of completion to communicate when they can expect the repair to be completed.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Must maintain a good driving record
- PreferI-Car or other industry training history
- Knowledge of CCC1 Pathways and Reynolds Systems a plus
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of Customer Service