Automotive Sales Associate
Looking for a job that combines a good culture with a steady paycheck? Fitzgerald Auto Mall has an open opportunity for a high-energy, customer-focused, automotive sales associate who wants to work as a team and serve customers who love to buy from us.
By joining our family-owned and operated team, you will see that we strongly believe in our core values of honesty, respect, and dignity. Holding true to our values and commitment to our community, we have become a green corporation and participate in community service through our frequent pet adoption programs and our child safety seat checks at our stores.
At Fitzgerald Auto Mall, you will join a team of high-energy, customer-service focused individuals. Our teams work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. We invest in our employees and often promote from within.
We are excited to hear from you as Fitzgerald Auto Mall believes our success and progression is a direct result of our employees!
What We Offer:
* Health & Dental
* 401K Contributions
* Paid Vacation
* Employer Paid Short Term/Long Term Disability
* Employer Paid Life Insurance
* Employees can choose from one of three compensation plans
* Hourly wage
* Salary plus bonus
* Assisting prospective buyers
* Presenting our unique way of selling vehicles in a Posted Price environment
* Providing information clearly, accurately and promptly via email, phone an in person
* Assisting in inventory control
* Learning and using CRM tools to follow up, manage, and grow customer base
Weare a Posted Price Auto Dealership, where we put our BEST and FINAL price oneach and every one of our cars. This means that we do not need negotiators; we need automotive sales consultants that can provide the highest level ofcustomer service! Our customers love to buy from us because there is no need tonegotiate to buy a car. We have a great reputation and pride ourselves on beinga Posted Price Automotive Dealership.
The FitzWay of selling automobiles - No Hassle, No Haggle way to Sell Auto
In business since 1966 ISO CertifiedSelling more than 26,000 vehicles a year Posted Price means that you do not need to negotiate, just provide great customer service Strong Process and Product TrainingPaid VacationHealth, Dental, 401K Contributions, Paid Vacation; Employee Paid Short Term/Long Term Disability, Employer Paid Life Insurance
As a FitzWay Automotive Sales Representative, you will need:
* Two or more years of retail experience (preferred, but not required. Automotive sales experience not required - we will train you!)
* Valid US Driver’s license and clean driving record* Outstanding customer service skills
* High energy
* Professional appearance, good writing skills, and Internet proficiency with computer applications
* All applicants must be willing to submit for an interstate background check